take four years of spanish so you can speak spanish at a 3 year old level
MTV: ”The Best Hero award acknowledges a cinema’s most kickass character that embodies prowess, power and vigor.”
Not a single woman is on the list for best hero, and I find that ridiculous and wrong. If no one else, Katniss Everdeen should be added to represent the population of powerful women that our generation has become. Don’t let a strong hero like Katniss be beat out by Bilbo Baggins and a Channing Tatum character most people didn’t see. Please sign the petition. (via cinnasownmockingjay)
Katniss Everdeen IS a hero and she was one of the most kickass characters in last year’s cinemas. She embodied prowess, power and vigor and she is only seventeen years old. Suzanne’s character deserved to at least be on the list.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous
NO DON’T SNAP THE WAND!!!!